USA Hockey Online Registration
It is time to renew your USA Hockey Registration for the upcoming 2014/2015 season. USA Hockey (USAH) is our national governing body that oversees and supports local programs. Their mission is to promote the growth of hockey in America and provide the best possible experience for all participants by encouraging, developing, advancing and administering the sport. USAH requires that all players and coaches register with them.
This registration is in addition to your registration with Hanover Youth Hockey.
To register follow the 11 simple steps below. The deadline to complete this is August 31, 2014. We cannot place your player or coach on the official team roster without the registration number.
1. Go to www.usahockeyregistration.com
2. Click on the "Register Now" link on the right side of the screen
3. Confirm that the person entering the information is over 18 years old
4. Select who you are registering for (yourself, your child)
5. Enter registration information
6. Check off "Accept" USA Waiver
7. Verify Name and DOB and proceed to check out
8. Enter payment information - USAH fee ($40) and Mass Hockey fee ($8)
(Note: Mite players born in 2006 or later are not charged any fees but MUST still register)
9. Click Continue to go to Confirmation Page
10. Click on the confirmation button and you will momentarily receive a confirmation email from USA Hockey.
11. VERY IMPORTANT Please forward the confirmation e-mail to our Hanover Hockey Registrar - Kevin Richards
Please note all coaches who intend on skating during Summer Cross Ice and are new to coaching must register immediately. (Note: Last season's coaches are registered through the end of August)
The cost for coaches to register is $40 for USAH. Mass Hockey does not charge for coaches to register. This is separate from your USA Hockey Coaching Education Patching requirements. Also if your team will have a "team parent/volunteer", that person must also register at the beginning of this season however there is no cost for this.
Please contact me with any questions or concerns.